Hotel Marketing & Hotel Listing – Make Solo Travelers Happy!
Adertise your hotel or apartment to thousands of solo travelers & friends worldwide
Looking for a good hotel marketing opportunity? A hotel listing in front of thousands of solo travelers worldwide is for sure a more innovative option than simply placing some hotel ads or using a standard booking portal. Refresh your hotel marketing strategy and digital marketing plan and advertise your hotel to an already huge, but still growing and promising target group of solo travelers and their friends!
- The will and means to make solo travelers happy
- A beautiful hotel or apartment with a rating of at least very good and at least 50 reviews (10 for apartments) on an independent booking platform
- in a beautiful and internationally popular place
- within walking distance from the beach and/or the city center and/or nightlife and/or some special attraction
- A special deal for solo travelers (like a discount, package, or some extra)
- A free cancellation option
- A beautiful presentation in front of thousands of solo travelers* worldwide (also in German, so you can reach wealthy and very travel motivated Germans, Austrians and Swiss)
- You’ll stand out from the crowd (we’re gonna showcase and promote only a limited number of “Best of” accommodations and places worldwide for solo travelers)
- You’ll initially be part of a worldwide innovation (long awaited by solo travelers)
- Apart from the user-friendly and neat inclusion on our website (in English and German), your offer will also benefit from our constant SEO, posts on our Facebook page (more than 50,000 followers), press releases and optimized campaigns on social media, in search engines, via newsletters, etc.
- Happy, grateful and uncomplicated guests, likely to recommend you or to come back (since there are not many offers especially for solo travelers on the market yet)
* Solo travelers are an already huge and growing target group (due to modern lifestyles, rising global wealth and a general increase in the desire to travel, the percentage of solo travelers will continue to rise – and business travelers also often travel alone!). At least 11% of worldwide travelers are solo travelers. Most of them are women who want to escape from everyday life on their travels, decide for themselves and want to be themselves. And solo travelers are by no means just young singles: many are in a relationship and the average age of solo travelers is statistically around 54 years! Despite the large and growing number of solo travelers, the touristic offers are still lagging behind, making it more difficult and expensive to travel alone – your chance as a first mover!