New York City
Info & Booking
Amazing Singles Holidays USA for Solo Travelers & Singles
New York City
Singles Holidays USA for Solo Travelers & Friends: The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Empire State, no matter what you call New York, it is one of the most exciting cities in the world. This short break gives you the chance to see many of its most iconic landmarks, beginning in its beating heart, Times Square. Cast your gaze skywards to the Empire State Building, the world’s tallest structure for more than 40 years, and make a poignant visit to the site of the World Trade Center. You’ll explore Central Park with a knowledgeable guide and see Manhattan’s highlights as you enjoy a lunchtime cruise, sipping a drink as you circle the remarkable Statue of Liberty. This thrilling destination is certain to exceed all your expectations.
- New York sightseeing tour
- Walking tour of Central Park
- Fifth Avenue walk
- See Manhattan from the water on a lunch cruise
Duration & Price:
5 Days from about £ 2,399*
Day 1 UK to New York
Today, you fly to New York. On arrival, we’ll transfer you to your hotel.
The heart of this exciting city is Times Square, where neon lights illuminate every structure, flashing newsreels encircle tower blocks and the latest advertising campaigns and movie scores beam from interactive billboards. You can soak up the atmosphere of this famous destination as soon as you arrive in the city on an orientation walk with your Holiday Director.
A welcome dinner and drink this evening gives you the perfect opportunity to get to know your travelling companions.
Meals included: D
Day 2 New York
Exciting sights, iconic structures, fascinating museums and famous districts are exactly what New York is all about, and our half-day tour is a great way to get to grips with what’s on offer. A Local Guide will ensure you see all the hotspots, including the Empire State Building, Wall Street, Broadway, One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building and Chinatown.
A great way to appreciate the Manhattan skyline is from the water, and a lunch cruise with live piano music provides the ideal opportunity. We’ll pass under the famous bridges of Brooklyn and Williamsburg and circle the Statue of Liberty – this symbol of freedom and democracy is one of the most recognisable landmarks in the world.
Meals included: B,L
Day 3 New York
Central Park is a six-mile emerald-green haven known as New York’s ‘backyard’. To reach it today we’ll hop on the Subway, which is something you must experience when in this thrilling city!
On arrival, we’ll meet our knowledgeable Local Guide who will tell us all about the history, planning and development of this vast expanse of greenery. Depending on the route we take, highlights may include the statues of Alice in Wonderland and Hans Christian Andersen, and Strawberry Fields. This section of the park is dedicated to the memory of John Lennon, and here you can sit and enjoy the Imagine mosaic beneath the shade of American elms. The world-famous singer, songwriter and peace activist was murdered outside his apartment in the Dakota building, opposite the park.
We’ll stop for a break at the park’s Boathouse Restaurant, where you can take in lovely views over the lake as you enjoy something to eat or drink. Next we’ll pass through the entrance to Central Park Zoo, where if we time it just right we’ll see the sea lions at feeding time and the Delacorte Musical Clock in action at noon!
We then leave the park and head out on to Fifth Avenue, the world’s most expensive shopping street. Why not step inside the famous jewellery store Tiffany & Co, or explore the renowned department store Saks Fifth Avenue. A whole host of other attractions are within reach, such as MOMA – the Museum of Modern Art – and the Rockefeller Center, just ask your Holiday Director to point you in the right direction.
Broadway is second to none when it comes to top-class shows and musicals and there are always great deals on late tickets. Maybe join with your group to see a show tonight and create a great finalé to your day.
Meals included: B
Day 5 UK
You will arrive back in the UK today.
- Holiday Director as your host & Specialist Local Guide
- Return flights from London
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK
- 3 nights in a hotel of a great standard in the heart of Manhattan plus 1 night in flight
- A guaranteed twin or double room of your own
- 5 included meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner including a welcome drink
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
Characteristics of this singles holiday*
- Short Break
- All Breakfasts
- Flight Choices
- Max Group Size 35
Reasons to trust the UK based provider of this singles tour*
The Newest Solo Travelers Among Us:
Who Travels Where?
Get occasional updates by email:
More great travel options not only, but especially for solo travelers, singles or friends:
* Deals and prices are subject to availability and can change at any time. All deal and booking advance information above is orientative and meant to help you with most relevant content, but with no guarantee of correctness. Details may have changed since the time of publication or last update of this deals page. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Like any booking platform, we get a small part of the revenues our selected booking partners receive. This doesn’t increase the price for you, our quality booking partners simply have to share the revenue they receive anyways with us! Instead of being more expensive, your bookings through Solo Travel should be accompanied by more beautiful trips and significant savings, hopefully as intended, thanks to our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best possible booking tools, offers and prices. Additionally, you indirectly, i.e. without extra costs, support our engagement for Solo Travelers! The more bookings, the better we can work and the better argument we have for travel providers, tour operators, airlines, hotels and more to offer great deals for solo travelers & friends. Heartfelt thanks for any booking ❤